Thursday, January 31, 2008

Welcome, Buongiorno

This is my first time blogging about Buzz and word of mouth marketing so before I get started I will tell you a little about myself.

My name is Peter Ward, I am 22 years old, and I am attending my last semester at Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York. I plan on graduating this spring with a degree in Integrated Marketing Communications. I enjoy music and having been playing guitar for ten years, mostly jazz, rock, and classical stuff. I also enjoy traveling and culture and am in my second semester of Italian classes. I believe there is a future in marketing for me and if that doesn't work out I have lots of other interests to pursue. Screenwriting, law, and music are somethings I could see myself doing.

Anyways enjoy the blog and feel free to make comments.

No comments: